Wednesday, September 24, 2008

South End Fun!

This past weekend, my friends Beatriz and Sarah visited which was a real treat for me! Although Saturday started with a slight snafu (you know, the kind when your car's Brake light/ STOP! signal flashes and you discover you need to fork over several hundred for new rear brakes)... the afternoon I spent with the girls in South Boston was fabulous!
Beatriz, Me and Sarah after Brunch @ Beehive.
Headwear by "Galvin-ized" at the South End Open Studios.

*Sarah is not only a supercool doctor with an incredible heart (she's here for a rad-onc conference), she is also my Blog Mentor. She taught me how to schedule my posts so that my blog could stay current even when I'm busy (on call yesterday/ post call today). 

1 comment:

sarahsouth said...

i had the best time!! and i LURVE my mixes!
xoxo
sarah