Monday, September 1, 2008

Retail Therapy

Okay, so I didn't get to eat any BBQ today, but I did partake in another Labor Day tradition.... Back to School shopping!  After diligently reading about Freud for a few hours this morning, I decided to take advantage of all the sales, and met up with my friend Joyce at the Wrentham Premium outlet for the afternoon. I was feeling a little stressed before I got started but by the end of the day, I felt loads better.  I give my doctor's approval... retail therapy works! I am relaxed now and I have scored some awesome deals (though most of it, I won't be wearing to school)....  check it out!
 Gunmetal, grrr. 
Polka dots: pattern; Comfort food: cuisine.* 
Ok, I'll admit, the orange dress is a little unnecessary and a bit loud, but it was wicked cheap, and it is so cute on! Take my word for it. Or better yet, invite me to a fabulous little party and I'll show you. 

*Tribute to those good old SAT analogy days.... 

What did the rest of you get for "back to school"? 

3 comments:

ahl said...

Finally a post that appeals to my specific interests.

irideout said...

Fantastic finds! You are so trendy. We took part in some back-to-school shopping, too, but our purchases were so much less exciting than yours. We got Ken a practical fall/winter coat, and we got Isabelle some socks. :P

Unknown said...

i love the polka dot dress