Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Song to Share - Trigger Hippie

I was recently preparing to send out a few care packages / cd mixes* to my friends and came across one of my favorite mixes from the fall of 2005 (goodness, how time flies!). On that mix, I had put Trigger Hippie by Morcheeba, one of my favorite songs then...and still.

DC is great -though I've spent 100% of my day so far in meetings/ trainings in the hotel. Supposedly I am really close to the Washington Monument and other neat stuff... and I hear it is a beautiful, sunny, 90 degree day out. I have to run to another function now, but hope to see more of DC later...

*I've had penpals ever since elementary school. I really enjoy writing letters, making mixes and sending care packages. Who else is doing this? I highy encourage it. There is nothing more satisfying the opening up the mailbox and getting a personal letter, card, or better yet - baked goods or a new music mix. ** Thanks Sarah for teaching me how to post Youtube videos. You rock!

No comments: