Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wine Country and San Francisco Photos

NAPA, SONOMA, SAN FRANCISCO (AUGUST 21-24, 2008)
Perfectly Plump in Sonoma
The sweetest tomatoes I've ever eaten @ SF Ferry Building Farmer's Market
I have a zillion things to do tonight, most which are mildly annoying, before I can go to sleep and work half a day tomorrow before flying off to Washington, DC. For example, I just spent the last hour+ trying to submit the right passport renewal form* after my first attempt got rejected :(, so that my middle name can correctly be listed as "Yeung-Yi" instead of "Yeung" as the current version states. This is a very important distinction because Yeung is the Chinese generation name that all of my Kuo cousins share. However, Yi is my unique identifier- the part that makes me, me. Yeung = forever, Yi = happy. I am forever happy... Hooray!  Anyhow, I digress. I took a little break from my to-do list to share some of my favorite photos from my recent trip.
*If all goes well, I'm heading to Taiwan in October!

No comments: