Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shout out to my NYC ladies

To round out my stretched out birthday celebration, Jason took me to NYC this weekend. I love NYC. It is my favorite city in the world. For so many reasons, but mostly because so many of my favorite people in the world live here.

It's been an exciting weekend. We got in late Friday night and witnessed NYC's enthusiasm for unique and interesting halloween costumes. Then today (Saturday), has just been jam packed. To start, we went to Bronx to pick up my wedding dress which was a steal at $300 (yes. that is right. three zero zero. craigslist, baby :) After that, Jason and I had divine pork buns and ramen at Momofuku in the east village and strolled through Soho to windowshop in the balmy 60 degree Nov 1st weather. For dinner, we met up with my friends at "The Smith" in the east village for a feast of comfort food (the mac and cheese..OMG).

Anyhow, we are finally back at the hotel now after a wonderful dinner and post dinner St Alps teahouse conversation - and I am so happy. Thank you my NYC ladies (from Science camp, Chinese Camp, MTA, and Brown) for coming together tonight to see me, and for reminding me how creative, fun,and limitless life can be. Thank you to all my friends for constantly inspiring me and dreaming big dreams with me. :)

1 comment:

sarahsouth said...

i tagged you! see me blog