Thursday, November 13, 2008

Give and Get - 30% off Banana Republic, Old Navy, GAP

I got this email and thought I'd pass on the savings, if you would like me to email you a coupon, just leave a note and I'll send one your way. I'm supporting the Boys & Girls Club. :)

"We'd like to offer you 30% off¹ during our best-ever friends and family event. We're calling it Give & Get, because for every purchase you make from November 13-16, we give 5% of the amount you spend to your favorite nonprofit. Plus, as one of our best customers, you'll not only enjoy 30% off, you'll also get to share this discount with your friends and family. 5% of the amount they spend goes to your nonprofit too! During our August Give & Get event, we donated $1.3 million. So share the love with as many people as you like. And don't forget to pick your nonprofit. "

Share the Love.

No comments: