Monday, November 24, 2008

Nightlife in Miami

One can not visit Miami without experiencing the nightlife. I stayed out later on the two nights Jason was in Miami with me (Fri & Sat) then I have for years!  I really liked the Miami nightlife - the lounges and bars we visited were elegant, the people were not pushy (like in some cities), and it helped to have the hook-up (thanks Carina) and skip the line at Mynt Lounge. :)
My friend Carina from good old Providence days! 
fancy lighting effects at Mynt Lounge
Jason and Me on Espanola Way
Amy (birthday girl, and friend from Brown '01)
Jason and I visited the Mynt Lounge, and Delano Hotel Bar. On Saturday night, we went out for my friend Amy's birthday, and found this neat wine-tasting bar on Espanola way called CAVA. It was a really neat concept where you purchase a card and put a certain amount ($20) on it, then you can go to each wine bottle and press the botton for a tasting, half glass, or full glass. While I did not find any particular wines that I really liked, it was fun! 

No comments: