Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taiwan's unique industry...


Greetings from Taiwan! Yes, I promised you more clues / photos for the previous "guess where" post, but I don't have any access of those photos from Taipei, so I'll have to keep you all in suspense a little longer... :)

Taiwan is awesome. Amazingly, I slept almost 95% of the kazillion hour plane flight here. It's been a whirlwind ever since we took off from Boston. We started out by getting delayed and put up overnight in Narita, Japan - so Jason and I pulled an allnighter to experience Tokyo before finally arriving in Taipei Sunday afternoon. From there, we drove to Sun Moon Lake with my mom, aunt and uncle where we stayed in the most fantastic hotel I've ever been in. Then, we went to Alishan where we rose at 4am to see the sunrise over Jade Mountain, and saw the "sea of clouds". Finally, we made it back to Taipei Wednesday.

I know everyone is eager to see pics, but I'm not on my mac (so uploading is not as quick/easy). For now I hope you'll get a kick out of these glamour shots we had done yesterday in Taipei....

1 comment: