Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sarah Sarah Sarah...

I love my friends Sarah S, Sara T and Sara C, but recently we've all be hearing a lot about Sarah (Palin). I have to admit, historically I haven't followed the politics very carefully or closely but this year, it's been so exciting...almost like a reality tv show. Yikes!  I recently came across two great articles and thought I'd share them. I think the women I know will find the second one particularly interesting... click on the title for a link to the full story.

1. Oh Snap! : She (Madonna) told the crowd: "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal," before adding, "Here's the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start," followed by a loud screeching noise.  Madonna bans Sarah Palin from her concerts ]

2. This is a truly interesting article: Why Elite Women Hate Palin

No comments: