Thursday, October 2, 2008

America's Top Chef - Jason

Last night, Jason cooked dinner for me so that I could study. He's so good to me and a fantastic cook! Look at the fancy meal! Lucky, lucky me :) 
grilled vegetables
Salad with romaine, arugula, grilled peppers, portabella, beets, feta
and a special apricot dressing. 
The spread: main dish = Tuscan grilled steak
Dessert from La Dolce Vita on Shrewsbury St.

For those of you who like to cook, Jason improvised this meal using Rachel Ray's "Everything Grilled Salad with Tuscan-Style Steak" as a guide. You can click here for the link to the recipe. 

3 comments:

sarahsouth said...

also, america's TOP FIANCE!!! what a guy!

irideout said...

Wow!! You are lucky! That meal looks fantastic!!

(Careful, Jason, you're setting a pretty high bar for yourself! ;) Hee hee.)

Turbogroove said...

haha. Yes, I am Lucky.