Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chictopia

I love fashion. I find it fascinating and fabulous! One of the most striking parts of the 6 or so hours I spent (11pm-5am) in Tokyo city was the incredible fashion. The women and men were totally decked out. I saw combinations of trends that were fearless and whimsical. For example, the above outfit witnessed in the subway station was "average" for a Saturday night in Tokyo. I've never seen so many false eyelashes, designer handbags, funky vests and hats, and over the knee socks in such high concentration before. It was awesome. Sometimes I wish I lived in Tokyo I could play dress-up everyday.

The other day, my friend Jess shared the following website with me. http://www.chictopia.com/ There you can check out some more interesting looks to inspire your next trip to the mall. :)

No comments: