Tuesday, December 2, 2008

more sports for a non-sporty girl!

Don't get me wrong, I'm an athletic girly girl - I love to dance, do yoga and aerobic kickboxing, but professional sports have always been a bit foreign to me.  Growing up, I used to sit by my big brother's side (Elbert epitomizes a Boston superfan), watching hours and hours of sports. Some of it must have sunk in, because I do feel great pride to be a Boston sports fan, and although I thought there was "half-time" in baseball the first time I went to a game, I do love my Red Sox! :)  
In the last month, Jason and taken me to the Boston Garden twice! That's more than I've ever gone in my entire preceding 29 years! And I have to say, watching sports live is a lot of fun, especially world champs, like the Celtics. I especially liked the Whoopie pie they served, one of the better ones I've had in New England. :) 

No comments: