Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sunday Brunch

For those of you who follow my blog, you already know that Armsby Abbey is my favorite new dining destination in Central Ma. In fact, as far as belgian beers and comfort food goes, I would say it is one of the best places I've eaten in New England. Although I'm going to be in NYC this weekend, if any of you are in the Worcester area - you should check out their Saturday/ Sunday brunch. It is to die for.
Above, you can see their Belgian Sugar Waffle - made to order with Ommegang Abbey Ale (Cooperstown,NY) topped with Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Cortland Apples from Tougas Farm (Northboro, MA) topped with Homemade cinnamon Whipped Cream and to the right, the Corned Beef Hash Calzone - Housemade Corned Local Grass fed Beef Hash with Red and Yellow Peppers, Sweet Empire Onions, Red Potato, Vermont Cheddar and local eggs from Gibson's Dairy Farm (Worcester, MA) finished with a drizzle of our Housemade Hollandaise Sauce.

Their food is OMGood! If you're out of town, you should visit - I'll take you! :) 

No comments: