Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall

Fall has always been my favorite season. I find something incredibly romantic about the season and love walking through the crisp fresh air, admiring the changing colors of the leaves, apple picking, bundling up in warm cozy sweaters, sipping hot cocoa or cider and snuggling.

This morning, I stopped by Wilson's Farm in Lexington, MA. It was a foodie's paradise. For an hour, I walked up and down the aisles of fresh produce and breads - daydreaming about what recipes I would be trying with them. The smell of the freshly made apple cider donuts wafted through the air and reminded of high school when my friend Ellen and I would rollerblade to Wilson's farm to enjoy one of their perfect nut covered candy apples.
Apple cider donuts in the fryer and candy coated apples in the background...
Heirloom tomatoes and mixed basil
My Loot!

Wilson's Farm 10 Pleasant St, Lexington, MA. 02421 (781) 862-3900

No comments: