Sunday, March 15, 2009

Refreshed, Relaxed, and Ready to Return

I've taken a small break from blogging, but am back now! Since my last post, I've worked a lot, then went on a family vacation to Cancun, and then just this past weekend, went to a retreat at Kripalu in the Berkshires. I feel rejuvenated and have a lot to post on - there will be new music, new food and new adventures to share this month! :) 

I'll start by sharing my weekend at Kripalu - I went with Stacey for a Coyote Healing workshop led by Lewis Mehl-Madrona, MD, PhD as part of my cultural psych education.  For those of you who are unfamiliar and are interested in his work, you can read more about it here.
Dorm like living 
Delicious, Amazing, Organic Food. This was one of my favorite parts of the weekend!
Prepared for our ceremony 
Our Ceremony offering to our ancestors :)
Kripalu

2 comments:

sarahsouth said...

are those hershey kisses organic? :]

Turbogroove said...

Good pick-up Sarah! No the hershey kisses were NOT organic- that is why the woman was willing to give them up for offering. haha. though that in itself also doesn't make much sense...