Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alforno's Baked Pasta Recipe!!!!

Last weekend, a bunch of us from UMass hit the ski slopes at Loon Mountain. It was a great time - 7 friends, a cozy condo, and fabulous food. 
Me and Monica showing off our ski style. 
Team Woo.
Monica made the famous Al Forno's baked pasta and it was OMGood. This is probably one of my favorite things on Al Forno's menu - for those of you who are not familiar- Al Forno's is one of the best restaurants in Providence and has to die for baked pastas and grilled pizza. I will share this recipe with you because this pasta makes for the best winter comfort food (though Jason did do a fabulous mac & cheese for me on Valentine's Day <3) 

I found the recipe on Martha's Stewart though the recipe in "On top of Spaghetti" by the AlForno's owner may be slightly different...here you go!  Click here for the link: Baked Pasta with Tomato, Cream and Five Cheeses!

1 comment:

arcadianrhythm said...

No kidding!! I almost went to Loon last Sunday, but we ended up at Waterville Valley on a friend's recommendation. Looks like you had a great day. Also, I'm jealous of your ski pants - mine make me look like a marshmallow (the fact that they're white doesn't help). [This is Lisa, btw.]