Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2009 is off to a fantastic start!

Jason and I had a lovely and low key new years eve in Worcester. We kicked it off with a 3 course beer dinner at our favorite local brewpub ...the Armsby Abbey! 



 After an amazing dinner, we watched a couple of movies (The Feast of Love (A) and Margot at the Wedding (B-), and watched the ball drop on TV in times square! 

2009 is going to be an exciting year! For those of you who read my blog, you probably have noticed I haven't been posting as often. While blogging is fun, I have too many projects going on at this time... and have been trying to decide whether I would stop altogether, or continue posting. For now, I think I will try to keep things going... even if it is a couple weeks between postings, I will continue to share the good music, movies, foods, and adventures I experience. 

Cheers to another year full of love, happiness, and good food!  

1 comment:

irideout said...

Happy New Year!!! That cake looks dee-lish!!

Blogging should not be a chore! You should only blog if you WANT to! I, for one, hope you keep up with your blog, as I very much enjoy reading it. And it is perfectly okay to only post every so often, when you feel like it, even if that means weeks go by in between posts. No pressure!!