Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Post of my First Blog

I have decided to join the Blogging Phenomenon.  I give all credit to my dear friend, Sarahsouth, for inspiring me to stop being lazy, and to start posting. 

I hope to share the simple joys of everyday life on this blog. Sometimes life is more exciting, sometimes more routine, but it is my hope that it will never be dull. This blog will likely contain a lot of photos, a lot of information about food, and probably some of my thoughts on music, film and travel.  For the sake of privacy on the world wide web, I probably won't be posting too much about my personal life, family or friends. 

This blog can be read, once, weekly or every year. I will try to keep it going, so any positive comments will be very encouraging! :) Enjoy.   


1 comment:

irideout said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere!