Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun Short Wedding Dress Photo Shoot

On April 15 th, I did something totally unusual for a Wednesday weekday - I volunteered to model for a short wedding dress photo shoot with a local photographer that I admire - Rachel from www.mergeweddings.com.  I have been a big fan of her stuff for months and have been following her blog, so when she had a casting call for this shoot AND i had the perfect dress from www.etsy.com*, I couldn't resist!

my fabulous hair stylist, Jennifer! If you look closely you can see Rachel with the camera shooting another model in the background! 
super talented makeup artist Jennie-Kay!
Beautiful florals by Erica J (boston area) used in the shoot! Rachel was so generous and let me take one of the bouquets home! 

I don't usually plug vendors, or talk much about wedding stuff on my blog... but today, I met such fabulous and talented women in hair, makeup, florals, and photography that I had to give them all props! If you are interested in their contact info, please let me know and I'd be happy to pass it on! 

1 comment:

rachel said...

Felicia, you were amazing at the shoot! It was such a fun day! Definitely post contact info for all the artists - if you don't have it, I will email you guys soon to follow up.